|The candidate will join the IT Infrastructure team that supports data and voice networks across Singapore, India, China and Middle East, and will serve as a network lead expert in providing consulting/solutions across various groups. He/She will articulate opinions on matters impacting LAN/WAN/Voice network and consider the impact on other areas in the company.
· Manage all IT projects for existing infrastructure enhancement and new infrastructure implementations
· Manage on-going edge/core network switching and VoIP changes
· Manage, handle and resolve all network and VoIP incidents
· Perform daily administration and operational support for teaching and learning in the area of network, security and VoIP
· Develop and maintain operation procedures to improve service availability, reliability, security and user productivity
· Network usage monitoring and performance engineering for optimal network, utilization, availability and stability
· Support Cloud solution and platform; in terms of network access aspect, in Google and Microsoft clouds
· Operate the on-premises security solutions, i.e., IP VPN, Firewall, IPS, APT and 802.1X
· Perform other duties as assigned
|· Degree in Computer Science or related disciplines
· Minimum 5 years relevant experience
· Fluent in English and able to communicate in Mandarin
· Significant experience and expertise in troubleshooting problems
· Solid practical knowledge of SD WAN, IP VPN, WiFi and 802.1x protocol
· Working knowledge in various network products such as Dell, HP, Meraki switches, Checkpoint and Fortinet firewalls, Aruba Clearpass.
· Working knowledge in security solution such as IPS, firewall access control and security logs monitoring
· Must know access methods including cable modems, DSL, satellite, and wireless. Must be proficient with Windows, especially its communications and networking capabilities.
· Knowledge in supporting office production suite in the cloud
· Good in maintaining the network documentations
· Will be highly organized to handle large number of simultaneous activities in a very fast paced environment, yet flexible enough to respond quickly to critical issues. Must be a strong communicator who is skilled in developing and maintaining key professional relationships.
· Good technical, analytical and troubleshooting skills, with strong customer-oriented attitude and inter-personal skills
· An achievement oriented individual, and a strong team player with the drive to explore new technologies and change processes
· Reliability about time-keeping and keeping to deadlines
· Good attitude and ability to communicate clearly
· Ability to address end users requirement
· Travel within Singapore, when required.
· One-Year Contract, convertible to Permanent, subject to performance