- Lead the preparation of Process Solutions for Water / Wastewater Treatment schemes
- Manage on a daily basis the mechanical engineering staff and ensure timely delivery of datasheets for mechanical equipment, valves and materials’ specifications developed from the Process solutions chosen.
- Lead the assessment of suppliers’ quotation and selection
- Coordination with the piping team in the review of pipe stress analysis, pipe support, tanks, structure design etc.
- Coordination with electrical team in the completion of requirements for Electrical Design
- Provide value-added analysis of system to Process Engineering’s team
- Participate in the tendering and bidding process with commercial team
- Any other duties as assigned
- Degree in Mechanical/Environmental Engineering
- Solid technical background with minimum 8 years working experience in large scale EPC projects or in similar capacity
- Experience in construction industry with wastewater treatment and desalination project is an added advantage
- Proactive, hands-on and task-focused
- Able to work effectively under pressure in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Adaptability and flexibility
- Strong team player with effective interpersonal & leadership skills
- Willing to travel to MENA countries on an ad-hoc basis or based overseas for short-term assignment
We offer a competitive remuneration package, which includes attractive bonuses and benefits. Salary will commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Interested candidates please send your resume via Contact Us (Career Enquiries/Job Application), stating the position you are applying for.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.