- Prepare full sets of import / export shipping documents such as invoice, packing list, and certificate of origin, insurance declaration, and monthly delivery reports
- Coordinates and follow up on expedite shipments
- Maintain timely and accurate system transactions
- Liaise with logistics provider for shipment arrangement. Coordinates with suppliers, overseas counterpart offices and forwarding agents to ensure smooth operations
- Liaise with warehouse personnel for material handling, packing and storage arrangement. Proper inventory control and accuracy in monthly stock take
- Plan, organize, coordinate and follow up on all warehouse activities
- To ensure that shipment rates are most competitive from logistics provider
- Involve in driving shipment for process improvements
- Minimum 3 years relevant working experience in logistics industry, preferable with forklift license.
- Diploma in Logistics, Transportation, Supply Chain Management or equivalent.
- Team player with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to start work immediately will be an added advantage.
- Meticulous, hardworking and independent
We offer a competitive remuneration package, which includes attractive bonuses and benefits. Salary will commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Interested candidates please send your resume via Contact Us (Career Enquiries/Job Application), stating the position you are applying for.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.