- Lead a team of maintenance technicians to provide maintenance of the Plant equipment complying with the O&M and EHS requirements
- Prepare a master maintenance schedule for the Plant and perform scheduled maintenance promptly.
- Assist in the development and update of Standard Operating Procedures for maintenance of Plant equipment
- Manage all contractors on site for defect rectification to comply with EHS requirements
- Assist in manpower planning and provide training to all maintenance technicians to ensure all subordinates understand their maintenance work and comply with procedures and EHS requirements
- Support other water Plants on O&M bid preparation, O&M Training, O&M mobilization and problem solving including short term overseas assignment
- 3 years of experience in chemical / wastewater Plant operations and maintenance
- Good knowledge in process equipment (i.e.: pump, valves, blowers)
- Experience in water treatment processes such as UF and RO membrane operation will be an added advantage
- Experience in either design; construction, testing and commissioning; operation and maintenance of process Plant or water treatment Plant
- Candidates with limited or no prior experience are welcome to apply
This position is for both recent graduates and mid-career individuals. Graduates interested in this position should possess a Diploma in Mechanical Engineering disciplines. Mid-career individuals from any qualification level can apply. Candidate must be able to commit for a duration of 9 months.
Selected candidates will enjoy staff benefits such as leaves and training programs during the 9 months traineeship. This position is best suited for candidates who want to gain valuable experience with advancement potential and is looking for a long-term career prospect.