- Review and design for plant layout arrangement, electrical cabling drawing, cable support drawing and single line diagrams
- Design MCC and cable routing, evaluate HV / LV electrical systems
- Calculation and review of electrical signals, in-depth knowledge of electrical principles and electrical systems
- Performing load, short circuit and lighting calculations
- Evaluation of High voltage and Low voltage electrical systems
- Coordinate with other discipline engineers / designers / project managers to meet project schedule, cost and quality requirement
- Preparing engineering documents such as data sheet, functional design specifications, logic diagrams, flow chart, testing, commissioning and operation procedures, etc.
- Diploma in Electrical Engineering
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
- Experience in design and project management of HV and LV electrical systems for Water / Wastewater Treatment plant and knowledge in Instrumentation and Control will be advantageous
- Good leadership and interpersonal skills
We offer a competitive remuneration package, which includes attractive bonuses and benefits. Salary will commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Interested candidates please send your resume via Contact Us (Career Enquiries/Job Application), stating the position you are applying for.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.