- Responsible for review and design of plant layout arrangement, electrical cabling drawing, cable support drawing and single line diagrams
- Design MCC and cable routing, evaluate HV / LV electrical systems
- Calculate and review electrical signals, in-depth knowledge of electrical principles and electrical systems
- Perform load, short circuit and lighting calculations
- Evaluation of High voltage and Low voltage electrical systems
- Coordinate with other discipline engineers / designers / project managers to meet project schedule, cost and quality requirement
- Preparing engineering documents such as data sheet, functional design specifications, logic diagrams, flow chart, testing, commissioning and operation procedures, etc.
- Minimum 6 years of experience in design and project management of HV and LV electrical systems for Water / Wastewater Treatment plant
- Good leadership and interpersonal skills
- Candidates with limited or no prior experience are welcome to apply
This position is for both recent graduates and mid-career individuals. Graduates interested in this position should possess a Diploma in Electrical Engineering. Mid-career individuals from any qualification level can apply. Candidate must be able to commit for a duration of 9 months.
Selected candidates will enjoy staff benefits such as leaves and training programs during the 9 months traineeship. This position is best suited for candidates who want to gain valuable experience with advancement potential and is looking for a long-term career prospect.