- Responsible for system design and engineering in high and low voltage Electrical System
- Responsible for detailing of electrical design and engineering including calculation to meet the Plant’s power demand
- Prepare and modify engineering documents such as instrument drawings, data sheets, bill of materials, cable schedule, hook up drawings, I/O wiring diagrams, specifications, O&M manuals, and commissioning procedures
- Responsible for testing and commissioning of control panels
- Provide instrumentation evaluation and selection of vendors, including liaising with clients, suppliers and contractors
- Minimum Diploma in Electrical / Power / Process Engineering
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
- Experience in PLC programming and design of Control panels for Water / Wastewater treatment Plant and knowledge in Electrical Standards, electrical power network calculation and analysis will be advantageous
We offer a competitive remuneration package, which includes attractive bonuses and benefits. Salary will commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Interested candidates please send your resume via Contact Us (Career Enquiries/Job Application), stating the position you are applying for.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.