- Responsible for system design and engineering in high and low voltage Electrical System
- Detailing of electrical design and engineering including calculation to meet the Plant’s power demand
- Prepare and modify engineering documents such as instrument drawings, data sheets, bill of materials, cable schedule, hook up drawings, I/O wiring diagrams, specifications, O&M manuals, and commissioning procedures
- Testing and commissioning of control panels
- Provide instrumentation evaluation and selection of vendors, including liaising with clients, suppliers and contractors
- Minimum 3 years of PLC programming and design of Control panels for Water / Wastewater treatment Plant.
- Possess strong knowledge in Electrical Standards, electrical power network calculation and analysis
- Candidates with limited or no prior experience are welcome to apply
This position is for both recent graduates and mid-career individuals. Graduates interested in this position should possess a Diploma in Electrical / Power / Process Engineering. Mid-career individuals from any qualification level can apply. Candidate must be able to commit for a duration of 9 months.
Selected candidates will enjoy staff benefits such as leaves and training programs during the 9 months traineeship. This position is best suited for candidates who want to gain valuable experience with advancement potential and is looking for a long-term career prospect.