- Liaise with business users on the business requirements and advice on best possible options/solutions on both systems and business processes.
- Manage implementation to ensure project are delivered on scope, time and budget, and comply with SDLC process.
- Service all incidents within Service Level Agreement and follow up closely with Oracle Support (Metalink), if required, to resolve the Service Request.
- Support and resolve day-to-day functional and technical issue raise by business users, especially month-end financial closing.
- Work according to the policies and procedures set out in compliance to audit requirements and liaising with both internal and external auditors.
- Manage vendors and contractors to ensure they carried out work instructions as per requirements and company policies and procedures.
- Any other duties as assigned
- Degree in IT/Computer Science/Accounting or equivalent
- Minimum 4 year experience in implementing and supporting Oracle E-Business Suite 11i/R12.
- Knowledge of Order-to-Cash, Procure-to-Pay, Build-to-Stock processes
- In depth knowledge of Finance modules
- Good understanding of 2 or more of the following modules – Project Accounting, Order Management, Manufacturing, Purchasing.
- In depth knowledge of Oracle PL/SQL and APPS schema.
- Good knowledge of Oracle development tools such as TOAD, Report, Form, XML, APIs, Workflow and JDeveloper.
- Self-motivated, independent and resourceful
- Possesses good analytical skills, problem-solving skills and the ability to communicate effectively.
- Team player, positive and patient attitude, customer focused.
We offer a competitive remuneration package, which includes attractive bonuses and benefits. Salary will commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Interested candidates please send your resume via Contact Us (Career Enquiries/Job Application), stating the position you are applying for.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.